SS7 Spotlight tee

$24.95

Shine a spotlight on your best “s” traitsare you sparkling, serene, or sporty today?—in this SS7 logo design. Black and white transparent ink. The cut on these is fitted and runs small—and the cap sleeves are so dainty! I'm wearing a size large in purple and pink (I normally wear a women's medium, and the large fits smaller than many mediums).

Clear
SKU: N/A Category: Tags: , ,

Description

Screenprinted neck label (not shown). Machine wash cold, line dry.

Unprinted garment: 100% organic cotton jersey, slim fit, with a low carbon footprint of 500g per shirt, compared to an identical product manufactured without renewable electricity of 5kg (90% reduction, remaining 10% offset to be carbon neutral). Manufactured solely using wind and solar power.

View details about the inks and printing process.