SS7 Circuits organic tee (men’s and women’s)

$34.95

I so enjoyed designing the circuit pattern that runs the full length of this shirt! I’m a sucker for interweaving lines and circles. Dark grey. Top half of print is copper, bottom is silver/white. SS7 logo on back neck. Photo on wood shows a men’s small.

Description

Ordering information coming soon.

Unprinted garment: Men: 4.5oz. Women: 4.2oz. 100% organic cotton jersey with a low carbon footprint of 500g per shirt for women’s and 650g for men’s, compared to an identical product manufactured without renewable electricity of 5kg and 6.5kg (90% reduction, remaining 10% offset to be carbon neutral). Manufactured solely using wind and solar power.

View details about the inks and printing process.